This event is targeted toward new participants that wish to bring their street car and learn the racetrack or just want controlled track time.
This will include a classroom session for new participants followed by track time.
“How to learn a track” will cover topics such as:
- Flags, lead/follow, track layout and procedures
- How to a SMOOOOTH driver
- How to become aware of “turn-in” and apex locations you are using
- Why you start with a late apex
- Controlled entry = fast exit
- Focus and Feel for your car
- Gates Open @ 8:00 am
- Mandatory Driver’s Meeting @ 9 am
- Hot Track by 10 am
- Lunch Break @ 12:30
- Day End @ 4
$200 per driver – Cash or Check Payable at Gate
Please make checks payable to: Brian Ross Racing
Make sure your car is empty of loose objects.
A Snell SA 2005, 2010, 2015 or 2020 helmet is required
Reed Kryder – firstname.lastname@example.org 330-289-0473