This event is targeted toward new participants that wish to bring their street car and learn the racetrack or just want controlled track time.
This will include a classroom session for new participants followed by track time.
“How to learn a track” will cover topics such as:
- Flags, lead/follow, track layout and procedures
- How to a SMOOOOTH driver
- How to become aware of “turn-in” and apex locations you are using
- Why you start with a late apex
- Controlled entry = fast exit
- Focus and Feel for your car
- Gates Open @ 8:00 am
- Mandatory Driver’s Meeting @ 9 am
- Hot Track by 10 am
- Lunch Break @ 12:30
- Day End @ 4
$200 per driver – Cash or Check Payable at Gate
Please make checks payable to: Brian Ross Racing
Reed Kryder – firstname.lastname@example.org 330-289-0473
Make sure your car is empty of loose objects.
A Snell SA 2005, 2010, 2015 or 2020 helmet is required. Absolutly NO motorcycles or DOT helmets.
Race Fuel is available.
Sunoco 93 Octane Unleaded
Sunoco 100 Octane Unleaded
Sunoco 110 Octane Leaded